How Does UrMsg Service Work?
How Does this Work?
Its really simple!
- We make the call to TASC every morning to get the random Color(s) of the day.
- We check our database of customers.
- Our Computers call you with a UrMsg only if your color has been chosen by TASC.
- You have to the end of the business day to fulfill your UA obligation to TASC.
Talk about Easy! Talk about Freedom!
How do I become a Customer?
- Call us at 928 227-0853 (local number for Prescott, Arizona) and we will take your information and mail you the form to sign and send back to us.
- Because of legal and privacy concerns we MUST have our information form, with it's disclosures and your signature, in our files before we can begin your service.
- Go to the Sign-up page, download and print out the form. Sign the form, mail back to us with payment to: (Cash, Money Order only. No personal checks.)
Western Call Center
303 E. Gurley St. Suite 423
Prescott, Arizona 86301(Please note: This address is a mail drop only. NO ONE there can answer any questions about the UrMsg service or Western Call Center. If you have questions, please call our office number.)
CAUTION! CAUTION! CAUTION! CAUTION!
UNTIL YOU HEAR FROM US THAT YOUR SERVICE HAS STARTED, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO CONTINUE TO MAKE YOUR 'COLOR' CALL EVERYDAY TO TASC.
SERVICE CAN TAKE UP TO WEEK TO GET STARTED. A MESSAGE WILL BE SENT TO YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER INFORMING YOU THAT OUR MESSAGE SERVICE HAS STARTED.
Can I get my UrMsg calls on a Cell phone?
- You are responsible to make sure that you are in an area where you can receive calls.
- Or have Voice Mail turned on.
Can I get my UrMsg message delivered to an answering machine or voice mail?
- Yes. You are responsible to check your messages to hear our call.
What happens if my phone is busy when you call?
- We will try a reasonable number of times to get through. Since we make our calls early each day, it is your responsibility to have your phone available for calls. If your phone line is being used for an Internet connection, for example, everyone in the house would need to be told to keep the line open in the morning..
- the Phone company has services where your line can take messages even when you are on the line. (Voice Mail.) However, you again are responsible to check your messages to see if we called.
When will you call me?
- We Call TASC early every morning to get the 'Color(s) for the day. Our computers match up our customers with those colors and make the calls starting at about 7:30.
- Remember you have until the close of the TASC business day to fulfill your obligation.
What if my color or phone number changes?
- You are responsible to let us know of any changes to your color assignment or phone number.
- We can make the changes immediately, so you won't miss a call.
- That is IF you tell us of the changes.
What if I don't pay by the due date?
- All accounts must be paid on the 1st business day of the month.
- If we do not receive your payment by the 3rd day, we will not make any further color calls to your number.
- We will call and leave a message that your service has ended.
- Think about paying for 6 months or more at a time.
Is UrMsg affiliated with TASC or any other Legal Agency?NO. Western Call Center has no connection with Tasc. TASC can not answer any questions about the UrMsg service. If you have any questions about the UrMsg service please e-mail or call.
Contact us at: westerncallcenter at gmail.com
(Prescott, Arizona area)
Peace of Mind.
Freedom from the Daily call to TASC.